There is an immediate requirement for a Data Analyst to join a leading oil and gas company on a 6-month contract.
A global group of energy and petrochemical companies the spans across the globe; they are the UKs leaders in powering homes and transport systems.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
• Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
• Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the bottlenecks and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
Data Analyst Experience:
• BSc. / MSc. related to IT
• Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools
• Informatica is desirable
• Strong verbal and literary skills
• Confidence working with global stakeholders: internally and externally
• SQL / Azure / Hadoop / Alteryx / Cosmos DB / Redis / MongoDB / Data Wrangling / Data Pipelining
• Aware of Data Management Framework & Practices
This shall be a two stage process and fall Inside IR35. They are looking to interview the week commencing 18th October 2021.