I am working with a leading independent property consultancy that are rapidly expanding their growth of data and analytical capabilities with an exciting position for a Data Scientist. They shall strengthen and advance the use of data and insight across the internal business function and external client base.
They are open to contractors (with the view of going permanent) or fully perm.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
– Work responsibly, in partnership and to enhance people’s lives and environments
– To use in-depth knowledge of analytical methods to problem-solve
– Take ownership of propensity models for key customers and demographics
– Develop and productionise models quantifying property characteristics and market performance
– Develop machine learning approaches which forecast real estate phenomena such as future transaction levels,
– Extend insight capabilities through techniques such as NLP and deep learning
– Work closely with Data Engineering function
Data Scientist Experience:
– University degree of equivalent
– MSc / Higher in a relevant field is preferable
– Strong demonstrable knowledge on statistical methods
– Machine Learning (Supervised/Un-supervised) / R / Python / Data Visualisation / ArcGIS / Alteryx / SQL / Tableau
– Spatial analytics is a plus
– Prior exposure to Real Estate is desirable
– 1-3 years of commercial experience
Get in touch today with a recent CV. This shall be a three-stage process and can be turned around in 2-weeks!